Quick Lamb Wraps
Serve the wraps with an avocado and rocket salad.
- 450g/1lb lean lamb stir-fry strips or lean lamb leg steaks, cut into 5cm/2inch strips
- 15ml/1tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 100g/4oz mushrooms, finely chopped
- 30ml/2tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 30ml/2tbsp freshly chopped mint
- 100g/4oz rice, cooked
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 8 flour tortillas or flatbreads
- 120ml/6tbsp Greek yogurt
- 30ml 2tbsp mint sauce
Instructions:Heat the oil in a large wok or pan and cook the garlic and lamb strips in batches for 3-4 minutes until brown.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the herbs, rice, lemon juice and seasoning. Heat for 1-2 minutes.
To assemble the wraps, place the flour tortillas on a clean work surface. Mix together the yogurt and the mint sauce. Spread a dessertspoon over each tortilla and top with a large spoonful of the filling.
Fold up to make a neat roll, secure with a cocktail stick, if required, and serve immediately.
Serve the wraps with an avocado and rocket salad
Images courtesy of AHDB. www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk
Print View Download PDF
Browse our selection of mouth watering recipes. The Q Guild recipe section will inspire you to try something new today.
Select a Month: