Citrus and Mustard Lamb Chops
Quick and simple dish for the barbecue or grill. Lamb cutlets or chops with a sticky citrus glaze is an easy way to add flavour.
- 8 lean lamb chops or cutlets
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 120ml/6tbsp lime or lemon marmalade
- 30ml/2tbsp wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 30ml/2tbsp fresh orange juice
Instructions:To prepare the glaze; in a small bowl mix together the ingredients.
Place the chops on a grill pan or prepared barbecue, season and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side. During the last 3-4 minutes brush with the glaze.
Serve with a mixed salad, crusty or flatbread and lemon wedges.
Images courtesy of AHDB. www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk
Print View Download PDF
Browse our selection of mouth watering recipes. The Q Guild recipe section will inspire you to try something new today.
Select a Month: